How can I uninstall Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007?
Information applies to:
|Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007|
Before uninstalling Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007, bear in mind that from that moment onwards, it will not be protected against viruses and other threats.
How to uninstall the program
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Select Programs.
- Select the option Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007.
- Click Uninstall.
- When the uninstallation finishes, you will be asked to restart the system.
To automatically uninstall the program
If the process described above is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER_07.EXE (652 KB) file by clicking here.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER_07.EXE file by double-clicking it .
- A window will be displayed requiring confirmation to begin the uninstallation and warning about the system restart once the process has ended. Click Yes.
Note: No progess bar is displayed. It is necesary to wait until this message is displayed Thank you for waiting. Hit OK to reboot.
You can also uninstall the security solution through the Add/Remove Programs option in the Windows Control Panel.