How can I see what antivirus product I have installed?
Information applies to:
Follow these steps to see what product you have installed:
- Open the antivirus program by double-clicking the Panda icon that appears next to the Windows system clock as shown in the figure below:
- The antivirus version has the numeric value X.XX.XX. You can see this from the ? icon in the top-right of the screen, About...
- Access the Downloads area with your client login details.
- Select your product in the Products purchased section.
- Expand the Software folder in Downloads available for your product.
- The version specified for your operating system (X.XX.XX) is always the latest available and should coincide with the version installed on your computer.
The following situations can arise:
- The product installed on your computer is correct but you do not have the latest version.
- The product installed on your computer is different from the one displayed in the Product contracted column.
And don’t worry, as the installation wizard of the new version will let you uninstall other products or previous versions that it detects on your computer.
This help lets you know which product you have installed.