Error 0006:1004 when trying to activate my Panda Internet Security 2012
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2012|
Error code 0006:1004 returned when activating your Panda Internet Security 2012.
This error appears when a wrong customer number is typed during the activation process.
Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Activation Wizard and click Next.
- Write down your activation code and your email address.
- Click next.
- Type your customer number. Make sure that it’s correctly written.
- Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Click next and continue the rest of the process.
After completing all of these steps, you will see that the activating process finishes successfully.
For more information, refer to the following documentation:
- If you forget your details like the activation code or your customer number, you must access our User name/password reminder website.