Error 0005:190009 when trying to activate my Panda Antivirus Pro 2012
Information applies to:
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2012|
Error code 0005:190009 returned when activating your Panda Antivirus Pro 2012.
- Go to the Internet Explorer settings. To do this, once the antivirus is open, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Check that the proxy options are not enabled (if you do not have a proxy).
- Now open the antivirus and click Settings in the Updates section.
- Click Proxy settings in the new window and verify that all the checkboxes are cleared. If any of them are checked or contain text, clear the box and delete the text.
- Try activating the antivirus again and verify it works.