Auto-completion via the browser add-ons does not work in Panda Password Manager
Information applies to:
|Panda Global Protection 2013|
|Panda Internet Security 2013|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2013|
|Panda Ultrabook Protection|
You are using the automatic completion via browser add-ons but the information is not entered correctly.
Depending on your problem, please follow the corresponding steps to fix the problem. The auto-completion via the browser add-ons does not work for any website. In this case please check the following:
- In your browser check at Add-ons settings that the Password Depot browser add-on is activated. Please note that there are only add-ons for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox available. For other browsers like Opera the full automatic completion will not work.
- Please note that Password Depot (main program) must be running, your password file needs to be open and unlocked.
- Please note that the auto-completion does currently not work with the 64-bit version of the Internet Explorer, only with the 32-bit version.
The auto-completion does not work for one specific/some websites. In this case please check the following:
- Open the program options by pressing F10. Switch to the Browsers tab and click Ignored websites. In case you find the according website in the list, please remove it. Make sure that in the same tab the checkbox Autofill web forms using Add-Ons is checked.
- Select the password in Password Depot and click Modify. Go to the Add-Ons tab and make sure that the option Do not autocomplete this password via the browser Add-ons is not checked.
- Select the password in Password Depot and click Modify. Go to the Advanced tab and change the auto-complete method to Keyboard input simulation. Confirm the change with OK and open the URL in browser to see if the auto-completion is now working.
Note: There are some specific websites, where the auto-completion via the browser add-ons does indeed not work, especially banking websites which block some kinds of auto-completion for security reasons. In those few cases, only the auto-completion via the flash symbol in the top bar or drag and drop might work.